pipette manager is an external, standalone touch server that reacts in real-time with Eppendorf Xplorer®
and Eppendorf Xplorer®
plus and other electronic pipettes via WiFi technology.
- Transmit settings and other parameters quickly to connected electronic pipettes and start pipetting right away.
- Get guidance from the software-embedded Liquid Manager when working with liquids of different viscosity, volatility or foam-building liquids.
- Choose from predefined Eppendorf liquid types (e.g. acetone) or create your own.
- Manage your pipette fleet more effectively within your working group and enhance collaboration (e.g. through sharing created liquid types).
- All Eppendorf Xplorer and Xplorer plus 4, 6, 8 and 12-channel electronic pipettes are compatible, Move It® pipettes are currently not supported.
- Easily upgrade Eppendorf Xplorer and Xplorer plus electronic pipettes with the Eppendorf Xplorer connect WiFi module. The WiFi modules comes with shorter battery for an optimal fit.
- The VisioNize® pipette manager is based on the VisioNize® touch interface concept that has been extensively tested by customers to reduce learning and adjustment time.