Creating successful cell cultures requires an incubator that has a high level of precision and security and is easy to use. IncuSafe offers a variety of cell culture incubators that use advanced technology for unique temperature and CO2
(and in some models O2
) control when processing different cell cultures. These deliver long-term performance, extremely reliability and efficiency.
Max. product safety*
- inCu-saFe® interior (proactive contamination control, with copper enriched st. steel alloy). Combines the germicidal properties of copper and the corrosion resistance of st. steel.
- SafeCell UV proactive contamination control: the UV lamp isolated from the cell cultures decontaminates the circulating air and the water in the water tub without damaging the cell cultures.
- H2O2 decontamination technology: the unique high-speed decontamination system from PHCbi, uses gaseous H2O2 and enables time-saving and documented decontamination in the chamber with a high level of security. Electronic door lock, which the chamber locks automatically during the decontamination phase.
- Dual hot air sterilisation (+ 180 °C). No interference and uninterrupted operation with stacked incubators during the sterilisation cycle (model: MCO-170AICUVD-PE).
- Long-term good performance, optimal cell viability and successful tries. In addition, precise regulation of the CO2 concentration and temperature with simple operation and maintenance.
- Patented DHA direct heating and air jacket system*: high-precision temperature control for further temperature constancy and fast temperature recovery times after opening the door.
- Fast CO2 recovery times: with the PID controller and the dual infrared sensor achieves an ultra-fast CO2 recovery time without overheating. Even after opening the door several times.
- The unique solid-state O2 zirconium oxide sensor in the multi-gas incubators enables precise regulation of physiological oxygen concentrations to simulate in vivo conditions.
- Condensation regulation: this prevents undesired condensation in the chamber and possible contamination avoided.
- Intuitive usability, simple control and clear display. Optical / acoustic temperature, door opening and power failure alarm. Connection options for remote alarm.
- Exceptionally low CO2 consumption.
- Silent operation.
- 1 outer door (door with double-sided hinge, can be changed on site), 1 inner door, gas-tight, made of tempered glass*, 4 internal doors, gas-tight, made of tempered glass (for multi-gas incubators).
- Shelves (inCu-saFe®, copper-enriched st. steel alloy).
- Gehäusedurchführung (Standard).
Certified as a class IIa medical device (93/42 / EEC and 2007/47 / EU) for medical purposes for the storage of cells, tissues, organs and embryos.Optional accessories:
steam generator, H2O2
reagent bottle (1 set = 6-pack), multiple interior doors, CO2
gas pressure regulator, automatic CO2
bottle change system, inCu-saFe®
half carrier system, stacking plate for placing two devices on top of each other, roller base.
|Temperature range:||5 °C above ambient temperature up to 50 °C|
|Temperature control range and fluctuation:||ambient temperature + 5 to + 50 °C, ± 0.1 °C|
|Temperature stability:||± 0.25 °C (ambient temperature + 25 ºC, settings + 37 °C, CO2 5 %, no load) / ± 0.50 °C for MCO-80IC-PE|
|CO2 control range and fluctuation:||0 to 20 %, ± 0.15 %|
|O2 control range and fluctuation:||1 to 18 % and 22 to 80 %, ± 0.20 %|
|Humidity level and fluctuation:||95 % RH, ± 5 %|
|Mains supply:||230 V, 50 Hz|