BRAND has significantly expanded its product range of extra-thin-wall disposable products, which were specially developed to satisfy the demands of PCR applications!Quality features:
- Suitable for use in common thermal cyclers.
- PP, extra-thin uniform wall thicknesses to provide the optimal thermal transfer and short cycle times.
- 96-well PCR plates with blue alphanumeric code and cut corner marking.
- Highly clear flat covers optimally suited for qPCR.
- DNase-, DNA- and RNase-free.
- Autoclavable at 121 °C (2 bar), acc. to DIN EN 285.
- White PCR plates are available for best results with quantitative real-time PCR.
. Strips of 8 connected PCR tubes (0.2 ml) with cap strip attached at one end. Strip with domed caps facilitates one-handed opening and closing. Extra-thin, uniform wall to provide the optimal thermal transfer and short cycle times. Made of pure, virgin PP
, free from RNase-, DNase- and DNA. Autoclavable (121 °C).