The HBC 5 / 10 basic circulating baths heat up to a max. temperature of 200 °C and are equipped with a high-quality st. steel bath with a filling volume of 5 to 7 resp. 8 to 13 l. The large surface of the radiator allows for an optimum heat exchange and a smooth warming of the medium. Thanks to the superior isolation, heating up times are remarkably fast.
The easy to clean bath has a front drain valve for safe emptying. To drain the system, a hose is connected so that the user does not have direct contact with the tempering fluid.
- Integrated cooling coil.
- Adjustable safety circuit.
- Powerful, speed-controlled pressure / suction pump.
- Push and turn buttons for an intuitive menu navigation.
- Large easy-to-read LED display for pump speed and temperature.
- Incl. external temperature probe PT 100.
- Optical and acoustic warning functions.
- USB / RS 232 interface for PC control and documentation using labworldsoft® and for online firmware updates.