The IC basic immersion circulator is equipped with a flexible bath-bridge. The unit is devised for tempering liquids in open or covered water baths up to 200 °C. Thanks to the integrated, powerful pressure / suction pump, the IC immersion circulator can be used for internal and external applications. A cooling coil can be connected to the unit to temper close to ambient temperature.
Items supplied with packages:
- Telescopic st. steel bath bridge for connection to water baths with different volumes.
- Adjustable safety circuit.
- Powerful pressure / suction pump.
- Large easy-to-read LED display for: pump speed and temperature.
- Push and turn buttons for intuitive menu navigation.
- Conform to the highest safety classification III (FL) for use with flammable liquids acc. to DIN 12876.
- Allow for short heating up times.
- Bushing for connecting an external PT100 temperature probe.
- Optical and acoustic warning functions.
- USB / RS232 interface for pc control and documentation using labworldsoft® and for online firmware updates.
- Integrated connections M16 x 1 for external applications.
Immersion circulator IC basic, water bath, bridge, cover, PT 100.30 temperature sensor, pump connection set and cooling coil.