The powerful and flexible FoodALYT Photometers cover all fields of application in UV / VIS photometry at wavelengths from 190 to 1100 nm and are therefore ideal for daily analysis in the laboratory. The compact and light devices allow application under all (space) conditions. The structure with diode array and durable xenon light source allows for rapid scanning over the entire wavelength range.
Several methods are already pre-programmed in the devices (e. g. in the field of DNA and protein analysis). In addition, another 90 can be stored. Besides scan, also concentration, kinetics, cell density and multi-wavelength measurements can be performed. The optical setup allows measurements without cover and enables easy handling. The results can be easily and quickly exported and comfortably edited, depending on the individually chosen equipment via Bluetooth, SD-Card, USB or printer.
Details like the easily removable cell holder make the FoodALYT Photometer a great companion in any laboratory. The FoodALYT Photometers are particularly distinguished by their high flexibility, robustness, ease of use and excellent value for money.
- Compact design, easy to transport.
- Flexible data export via Bluetooth, SD-Card, USB or built-in printer.
- Low maintenance costs.
- 3-year warranty on xenon lamp.
- Modes of operation: % transmission, extinction, concentration.
- Internal basic software for scan, standard curve, kinetics and multi-wavelength.
- Pre-stored methods for life science applications: DNA, RNA, oligo, protein-direct UV, BCA, Bradford, Lowry, biuret and cell density measurement.
- Large LCD-display.
- Storage for up to 90 methods.
- Cell holder for 10 mm rectangular cuvettes.
- USB cable and print via computer (PC) software to allow data storage / printout via any Windows computer.