Climatic / Temperature Test Chambers CTC256 / TTC256 Memmert
Basic equipment. Rapid, precise and energy-saving temperature changes in the range from - 42 to + 190 °C. For controlled material and function tests, as well as ageing tests. The high-performance air fan in working chamber has depending on operation status automatic adaption of fan speed resp. manual adjustment from 10 to 100 %. The programme is stored on power failure. Specifically suited for tests acc. to IEC 60068. The temperature change rate in heating resp. cooling operation is 10 resp. 3 K / min.
Additionally on CTC256:
- Compact size: 256 l.
- Adaptive, fuzzy-supported, multifunctional, digital microprocessor PID-controller.
- Autodiagnostic system with fault indication on temperature control.
- 2 Pt100 sensors Class A in 4-wire-circuit, mutually monitoring and taking over the performance at the same temperature value.
- Digital 7-day-programme-timer with real time clock, precise min setting.
- Integrated timer for tempering profiles of up to 40 ramps, each segment adjustable from 1 min up to 999 h.
- Digital display (LED) of all set parameters, such as temperature, weekdays, time and set-up values.
- Digital display of set values and actual values of temperature (LED).
- Long-term logging (ring store) of all relevant data, GLP-conforming as data logger (1024 kB).
- Parallel printer interface for printing logging files, suitable all PCL3-compatible ink-jet printers.
- USB interface including software 'Celsius' for programming and documentation.
- Chip card control incl. one MEMoryCard XL with 32 kB (up to 40 ramps).
- Incl. works calibration certificate for - 20 and + 160 °C and for + 30 °C at 60 % rh.
- Multiple overtemperature protection: with audible and visual alarm.
- Housing: textured st. steel, door with double locking and 4-point adjustment, heated rear zinc-plated steel, on castors.
- Interior: st. steel 1.4301 (ASTM 304), hermetically welded, 3-layer-high-tech-insulation.
- High-performance ring heaters with optimised air circulation.
- Door heating to avoid condensate.
- Refrigerator with 2 compressors.
- Speed-regulated condenser-fan.
- Cooling agent R449A.
- Electronically controlled active humidification and dehumidification from 10 to 98 % rh.
- Autodiagnostic system with fault indication additionally on humidity control.
- Digital display (LED) of humidity value.
- Humidity supply with distilled water from 2 tanks integrated in unit on telescopic slide with automatic change over.
- 2 x 10 l tanks as condensate collector on telescopic slide (TTC: 1 x 10 l condensate collector).
|Halogen interior lighting:||2 x 25 W, switchable|
|Temperature range with humidity control:||+ 10 to + 95 °C (only CTC256)|
|Temperature range without humidity control:||- 42 to + 190 °C|
|Temperature uniformity in chamber:||± 0.5 to 2 K|
|Voltage / power rating:||400 V, 3 phases N, 50 Hz, approx. 7000 W|
|Max. Arbeitstemperatur||190.00 °C|