Shakers VS 30 O with Orbital Motion LAUDA
- The compact, low-wear counterbalanced drive mechanism ensures high stability and dependability for continuous operation. An a.c. motor with overload protection drives the unit. Constant speed even during continuous operation, independent of load. Used in laboratories, incubation rooms and moderating rooms at ambient temperatures between 10 and 50 ºC.
- Electronic speed control, stepless, with gentle start-up.
- The units are maintenance-free and come with the CE mark.
- An universally applicable, quiet unit with a large shaking tray for accommodating heavier loads. Well-suited for gentle motion or vigorous mixing of the most varying liquids, due to its useful shaking amplitude and the option of adjusting its speed. For analytical or diagnostic applications in the pharmaceutical industry, chemistry, biology or in plant breeding or nutritional applications.
- Supplied without accessories.
|Overall dimensions (W x D x H):||705 x 607 x 160 mm|
|Moving platform:||676 x 540 mm|
|Load:||max. 30 kg|
|Timer:||1 min to 99:59 h or continuous operation|
|Shaking amplitude:||32 mm|
Shaking frequency when rack frame is used:
|20 to 250 min-1|
20 to 200 min-1
|Mains supply:||230 V*, 50 / 60 Hz, 90 W|