Shakers VS 15 B with Reciprocating Motion LAUDA
- The compact, low-wear counterbalanced drive mechanism ensures high stability and dependability for continuous operation. An a.c. motor with overload protection drives the unit. Constant speed even during continuous operation, independent of load. Used in laboratories, incubation rooms and moderating rooms at ambient temperatures between 10 and 50 ºC.
- Electronic speed control, stepless, with gentle start-up.
- The units are maintenancefree and come with the CE mark.
- Quiet units for vigorous and intensive shaking. The shaking platformás jerky back-and-forth motion creates high turbulence, thus thoroughly mixing the media, for example during the production of suspensions and emulsions. Applications: for example in medical diagnostics, or in foodstuffs or environmental analyses.
- Supplied without accessories.
|Overall dimensions (W x D x H):||480 x 487 x 160 mm|
|Moving platform:||450 x 450 mm|
|Load:||max. 15 kg|
|Timer:||1 min to 99:59 h or continuous operation|
|Shaking amplitude:||30 mm|
|Shaking frequency:||20 to 300 min-1|
|Mains supply:||230 V*, 50 / 60 Hz, 65 W|