Shakers VS 15 O with Orbital Motion LAUDA
- The compact, low-wear mechanics ensure reliable continuous operation. The drive is driven by an overload protected AC motor. Constant speed even with continuous operation, independent of load.
- Suitable for use in laboratories, incubation rooms and temperature control rooms at ambient temperatures between 10 and 50 ° C.
- Electronic speed control, infinitely variable, smooth start.
- Maintenance-free, marked with the CE mark.
- For gentle movement and vigorous shaking of liquids, low noise. Universally applicable. Areas of application in biochemistry, biotechnology, microbiology, bacteriology and virology, especially in the cultivation of microorganisms, cell and tissue cultures.
- Supplied without accessories.
|Overall dimensions (W x D x H):||480 x 487 x 160 mm|
|Moving platform:||450 x 450 mm|
|Max. load||max. 15 kg|
|Timer:||1 min to 99:59 h or continuous operation|
|Shaking amplitude:||30 mm|
|Shaking frequency:||20 to 300 min-1|
|Mains supply:||230 V*, 50 to 60 Hz, 65 W|