The rotational vacuum concentrator RVC 2-18 CDplus is recommended for fast analysis at the workplace. It is specially suitable for the fast concentration of DNA / RNA, protein samples and similar applications. With its versatile rotor programme a high sample capacity of e. g. 72 x 1.5 ml reaction vials can be handled. Remarkable is that drive system is operating without movable parts outside the rotation chamber. The CDplus controller is intuitive and especially user friendly. An automatic start/stop sequence independently controls vacuum applicatin acc. to the rotor speed.
- High sample capacity e. g. 72 x 1.5 ml reaction vials.
- Temperature stepplessly adjustable from + 30 to + 60 °C.
- Timer from 5 Min to 12 h or infinitive.
- Intuitive system control.
- The vacuum concentrator will be supplied ready for operation optional with a chemical resistant vacuum pump, end vacuum 10 mbar and suction capacity 2 m³ / h as well as all connection parts.
- Supplied without rotors.