Laboratory Feezers FROSTER-LABO Series Kirsch
- Complete with 5 shelves (FROSTER-LABO-330: 4 shelves).
- Outer panels of galvanised sheet steel (protection against sub-surface rusting), white, powder coated. Adjustable feet. Interior of smooth aluminium with clear protective coating. Insulation, 70 mm thick, of high-grade, pressure-foamed and pro-environmental material. Extra thick for energy saving effect.
- Door with plastic magnetic sealing, easy to change, lockable. Door does not project at side when opened. Door hinge changeable (also subsequently), standard version with hinges on right (as illustrated) also deliverable with hinges on left at no extra charge.
- Re-circulating air cooling with crossflow blower which switches off automatically when door is opened. Rapid defrosting by automatic reverse of the refrigerant circuit with thermal control and time limit function. Melt water evaporation in heated tray made of st. steel.
- Control panel with digital temperature display, optical and acoustic warning in case of temperature deviation, if door is kept open for a longer time, control light, defrost-control light.
- Temperature gear by electronic thermostat. The setting is maintained automatically irrespective of changes in ambient temperatures, provided the ambient temperature is approx. 3 °C above the selected interior temperature.
- Compressor, dynamic ventilated, hermetically enclosed, energy saving, low noise, service friendly.
|Temperature setting:||approx. - 5 to - 30 °C|
|Average consumption:||FROSTER-320: 6.0 kWh / 24 h|
FROSTER-520: 7.6 kWh / 24 h
FROSTER-720: 8.7 kWh / 24 h
|Shelf capacity:||40 kg|
|Mains supply:||220 to 240 V, 50 Hz, other voltage on request|