Simple to operate and versatile. Models offer durable construction and are available in a selection of st. steel platform sizes. CPWplus is suited for many types of weighing in the field, warehouse or lab, such as food processing, shipping and receiving, materials testing or veterinary use.
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons.
- Large, grade 304 st. steel pan allows easy cleaning.
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use.
- Splash-proof housing, keypad and display are easy to clean.
- Wall-mount bracket for placing indicator on vertical surface.
- Auto power-off to save energy.
- Hold function freezes the displayed weight, allowing time to elapse without losing the result.
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimise effects of vibration and disturbances.
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading.
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions.
- Programmable backlight can be set to 'always on', 'always off' or 'light only when weighing'.
- P models: with tower display.
|Tare range:||full range|
|Weighing units:||kg, lb, lb:oz, oz|
|Display:||backlit LCD with 22 mm high digits|
|Operating temperature:||0 to 40 °C|
|Mains supply:||12 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
AC adapter (incl.) or batteries (not incl.)