A multisystem principle, used in design of the shaker-thermostats, allows operating them as 3 independent devices: incubator, plate shaker and thermo-shaker.
The TS-DW provides excellent temperature uniformity across the plate due to patented two-sided heating of the block and the lid, contour heating of the block and close proximity of heating elements to plate walls.
The deep well thermo-shaker provides:
- Soft or intensive sample shaking.
- Rotation speed regulation, stabilisation and indication.
- Even rotation amplitude throughout the thermo-shaker platform.
- Required operation time setting and indication.
- Automatic stopping of the platform movement after expiration of the set time.
- Setting and indication of the required temperature on the platform.
- Automatic fault diagnostics (temperature sensor, platform heating, lid heating etc.).
Temperature calibration function:
- Cytochemistry - for in situ reactions.
- Immunochemistry - for immunofermentative reactions.
- Biochemistry - for enzyme and protein analysis.
- Molecular biology - for nucleic acid extraction.
Allows the user to calibrate the instrument to ± 6 % of the selected temperature to compensate for differences in the thermal behaviour of microplates from different manufacturers.
|Temperature setting resolution:|
Temperature control range:
5 °C above RT to 100 °C
|Temperature uniformity at 37 ºC:||± 0.1 °C|
|Temperature accuracy at 37 ºC:||± 0.5 °C|
|Time of platform heating from 25 to 37 ºC:||6 min|
|Temperature calibration coefficient range:||0.936 to 1.063 (± 0.063)|
|Speed control range:||250 to 1400 min-1|
|Orbital Ø:||2 mm|
|Display:||LCD, 16 x 2 signs|
|Digital time setting:||1 min to 96 h / non-stop (increments 1 min)|
|Overall dimensions (W x D x H):||240 x 260 x 160 mm|
|Mains supply:||100 to 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz|