CO2 Incubators INCOmed Memmert
Classified as class IIa medical device. Equipment of basic model:
- Temperature range from + 20 °C (however, min. 8 °C above ambient temperature) up to + 50 °C.
- Spatial temperature deviation < ± 0.3 °C at 37 °C.
- Temperature fluctuations with time acc. to DIN 12880:2007-05 ± 0.1 °C.
- Working chamber st. steel 1.4301 (ASTM 304) deep-drawn.
- Housing textured st. steel, rear zinc-plated steel.
- Inner glass door and outer heated st. steel door.
- Mains supply 230 V, 50 / 60 Hz.
- 2 perforated st. steel shelves come with size 108, 3 perforated st. steel shelves with sizes 153 and 246.
- Acc. to DIN 12880:2007-05, with CE-mark.
- Adaptive, fuzzy-supported multifunctional digital PID-microprocessor controller.
- Integrated fault diagnostic system for temperature, CO2 as well as humidity limit control.
- 2 Pt100 sensors DIN class A in 4-wire-circuit monitoring each other and taking over the performance at the same temperature value.
- CO2- supply via sterile filter.
- Digital electronic CO2 control with automatic zeroing (infrared measuring system), ranging from 0 to 10 %, setting accuracy 0.1 %, barometric pressure compensation.
- Interruption of CO2-supply upon door opening.
- Integrated humidity limit control (88 to 97 %) with digital display of relative humidity, setting accuracy 1 %.
- Digital real-time / weekly programme timer with day group function, precise minute setting.
- Digital display of all parameters such as temperature, weekday, time, CO2, humidity and set-up values. Language to be chosen via set-up.
- Resolution of setpoint and actual values: 0.1 °C.
- Chip-card as STERICard to sterilise the working chamber, fixed cycle (4 h / 160 °C) without removing any sensors or mountings.
- Works calibration certificate at 37 °C included.
Multiple overtemperature protection:
- With audible and visual alarm on over- / under-temperature, over-CO2 and empty gas cylinder, open door, under-humidity and empty water tank (with optional humidity module), open door and empty gas cylinder.
- Independently working, digital electronic overtemperature controller TWW, protection class 3.1.
- Additionally integrated Automatic Safety Function 'ASF' for over- and undertemperature automatically following the setpoint value at a freely selectable tolerance range.
- Mechanical temperature limiter TB protection class 1 to switch off heating at about 10 °C above max. oven temperature.