The wide range of Dispensette®
dispensers provides premium dispensing options for the complete spectrum of liquid reagents.
- SafetyPrime™ recirculation valve reduces risk of splashes caused by air bubbles during instrument priming and permits recirculation during priming to avoid reagent waste.
- Safety discharge system reduces the risk of inadvertent dispensing and splashes if discharge tube is improperly installed or missing.
- To allow the bottle label to face the user, the valve block can be rotated 360°.
- A telescoping filling tube adjusts easily to different size bottles - without measuring or cutting.
- The min. force needed to operate the floating piston makes serial dispensing convenient and effortless.
- Discharge tube safety screw cap protects against reagent contact and is easy to attach and remove, even while wearing gloves.
- The 45 mm standard thread plus the incl. adapters fit common lab bottles.
- Easy to dismantle for cleaning and replaceable filling valves.
- Autoclavable at 121 °C.
- Conformity certified and easy to calibrate in order to comply with ISO 9001 and GLP guidelines.
is conformity certified and supplied with performance certificate, discharge tubing, telescoping filling tube, SafetyPrime™
recirculation valve (optional), mounting tool and adapters of PP
Calibrated to deliver (TD, »Ex«). Error limits acc. to the nominal capacity (= max volume) indicated on the instrument. A = accuracy, CV = coefficient of variation.
Three different approaches to volume adjustment are available:
- Digital, Easy Calibration:
Digital display: especially easy to read and dispensing volume can be set accurately and reproducibly (mechanical counter). Easy calibration: innovative technique for adjustment in seconds without tools.
Fast volume adjustment with analog slide. Simple calibration adjustment with a supplied tool. Changes from factory setting are indicated.
Fixed volume for standard applications. Simple calibration adjustment with a supplied tool.
|Areas of application:|
|Dispensette® III:||Red colour code. Ideal for dispensing even of aggressive reagents, incl. concentrated acids e. g. H3PO4, H2SO4, bases like NaOH, KOH, saline solutions and many solvents (e. g. methanol, acetonitrile) - directly from the supply bottle.|
|Dispensette® Organic:||Yellow colour code. Ideal for dispensing of organic solvents, incl. chlorinated and fluorinated hydrocarbons (e. g. trichlorofluoroethane, dichlormethane), concentrated acids (e. g. HCl, HNO3),|
|trifluoroacietic acid (TFA), tetrahydrofuran (THF) and peroxides.|
DE-M marking. Digital-adjustable volume. (Illustration with SafetyPrime™