Extra thin wall disposable products, which were specially developed to satisfy the demands of PCR applications. Quality features:
- Suitable for use in common thermal cyclers.
- PP, extra-thin uniform wall thicknesses to provide the optimal thermal transfer and short cycle times.
- 96-well PCR plates with blue alphanumeric code and cut corner marking.
- Highly clear flat covers optimally suited for qPCR.
- DNase-, DNA- and RNase-free.
- Autoclavable at 121 °C (2 bar), acc. to DIN EN 285.
. Strips of 8 connected PCR tubes (0.2 ml). Separate, domed or flat caps are available in strips of 8. They are easy to open and close without tools. The tubes have a holding strap at one end and on the cover strips on each cap have a small lip on the side for careful, contamination-free opening. Extra-thin, uniform wall to provide the optimal thermal transfer and short cycle times. Made of pure, virgin PP
, free from RNase-, DNase- and DNA. Autoclavable (121 °C). Also available as combi-pack of 250 8 tube- and 8-cap strips each (2000 and cap in total).