A robust and durable tubing connection system for use with all sizes of DURAN®
GL 45 laboratory and media bottles. The bottle top adapter facilitates the transfer of liquids within a closed and sterile system. Ideal for chemistry, life science and biopharma laboratories.
- Can be used for all sizes of DURAN® GL 45 bottles from 100 to 20000 ml.
- The 2 or 3 barbed, male hose connectors on both the top and bottom assemblies are suitable for flexible tubing with an 8.0 mm inner Ø.
- Freely rotating st. steel centre allows the bottle to be unscrewed without the need to disconnect the tubing.
- The 2 or 3 top connectors are slightly splayed to facilitate easier attachment of the tubing.
- Connectors and centre are manufactured from type 316L (1.4404 / S31603) st. steel.
- All components are fully welded to avoid entrapment voids.
- Hygienic, electropolished surface for efficient cleaning and sterilisation.
- A liquid tight seal is provided by a silicone gasket and the red PBT GL 45 screw cap.
- Wide temperature usage range (up to 180 °C).
- Autoclavable (at 121 °C / 15 min).
- Retrace coded for full traceability.
- Sterile liquid transfer between containers.
- Liquid sampling into bottles from larger containers.
- Reservoir cap for connecting laboratory instruments.
- Port assemblies for spinner flasks and cell culture vessels.