The knife mill PULVERISETTE 11 is ideal for very fast and gentle comminution and homogenisation of moist, oily and fatty as well as of dry, soft, medium-hard and fibrous samples. Itás up to 1250 W strong motor and its special knife, fitted with up to four blades, grinds fast and gentle problematic samples with high fat or water content such as meat, gummi bears, chocolate or also hard samples such as dishwasher tabs or toys - perfect for sample preparation in the fields of foodstuffs or animal feed testing, pharmaceuticals and chemistry and many other applications.
- Extremely fast comminution, homogenisation and mixing in very short time
- Homogeneous sample within a narrow particle size range in seconds
- Knife blades with up to 4 cutting edges - up to 56000 cutting processes per min.
- Up to 1400 ml useful capacity of the grinding vessel plus Vario-Lid system for variable grinding chamber volume and to manually compress and loosen up the sample material during grinding.
- Variable speed settings between 2000 to 10000 min-1 in increments of a hundred, turbo function with 14000 min-1.
- 20 Standard Operating Procedures SOPs can be saved and USB interface for SOP management.
- Grinding vessel, lid and knife autoclavable and in different materials.
- Continuous, reverse and interval mode.
- Fast cryogenic comminution in a single step.
- Easy cleaning and safe operation due to professional quality.
Complete with 1.4 l grinding vessel made of autoclavable plastic, standard lid and standard knife made of st. steel.
|Dimensions (L x D x H):||32 x 43 x 48 cm|
|Max. feed size:||40 mm|
|Max. sample quantity:||< 1400 ml|
|Final fineness (depends on material):||< 300 µm|
|Rotational speed:||2000 to 10000 min-1, turbo-function with 14000 min-1|
|Mains supply:||200 to 240 V / 1~, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Power consumption:||1250 W|