The BERNER pandemic protection kit has been designed for workers who need to work in infectious zones for a limited time period (max. time 8 h). It meets the recommendations of the German Robert-Koch-Institute (RKI) for infectious protection sets type 1. Acc. to the recommendations of the RKI for this type of protection kits, only a slight decontamination is possible due to the absent gas filter protection.The kit contains:
- 1 DuPont Tychem® C impermeable protective overall of the highest category III, type 3, pressure-tight up to 2 bar, additionally tested as protective clothing against infective agents acc. to EN 14126 (type 3-B).
- 1 pair of DuPont Tychem® C category III protective overboots type 3, pressure-tight up to 2 bar, additionally tested as protective clothing against infective agents to EN 14126 (type 3-B).
- 1 particle filtering Uvex FFP3 respiratory mask acc. to EN 149, retention capacity of at least 99 %.
- 1 gas-tight Uvex safety goggles.
- 1 pair BERNER nitrile chemical safety gloves Manu N with additional viral protection test acc. to ASTM F1671.
- 1 pair BERNER latex chemical safety gloves Manu L made of extra thick material with additional
viral protection test acc. to ASTM F1671.
- 1 roll water proof duct tape to seal transitions.
- 1 waste bag.
- 1 cable tie.
- 1 picture guide leaflet on how to put on the PPE in German and English.
- Comprehensive PPE documentation.