Underbench cabinet with classical door technology. For the combined storage of acids, lye and flammable liquids.
Construction and colour:
- Type-tested by MPA / TÜV SÜD acc. to DIN EN 14470-1, laboratory furniture standard DIN EN 14727, EK5 / AK4 09-10:2009 and TRGS 510 Annex 3.
- Marks of approval: GS / CE mark, High Quality mark of approval awarded by TÜV SÜD.
Fittings and features left side (acids and lye):
- Outer carcass sheet steel, powder-coated in RAL 7035 (light grey).
- Doors sheet steel, powder-coated on the left: RAL 9002 (grey white), on the right: RAL 1018 (zinc yellow).
- Inner carcass (left side) made of PP (white).
- Inner carcass (right side) made of high-quality decor panels RAL 7035 (light grey).
- Classical base with slots for floor extraction with a height of 35 mm in RAL 7015.
Fittings and features right side (type 90):
- Extendable PP tray with arrest system to prevent unintentional pulling out.
- Exhaust air connection socket NW 75 on the rear of the cabinet.
- Wing door with handle and arrest system, i. e. door remains open in any position.
- Cylinder lock for access security.
- Door closes automatically in case of fire.
- Bottom tray powder-coated.
- Perforated sheet insert powder-coated.
- Exhaust air connection socket NW 75 and earthing connection on the rear of the cabinet (outside). Earthing connection conductively connected with the carcass.
- Interior fittings in RAL 7035 (light grey), conductively connected with the carcass.
- Visual inspection of the venting cut-off flaps.
|Outer carcass (W x D x H):||1100 x 595 x 631 mm|
|Inner carcass (W x D x H):||acids and lye: 418 x 543 x 501 mm (left side)|
type 90: 503 x 463 x 480 mm (right side)