Safety cabinet with wing doors. For the storage of flammable liquids.
Construction and colour:
- Type-tested by MPA / TÜV SÜD acc. to DIN EN 14470-1, laboratory furniture standard DIN EN 14727, EK5 / AK4 09-10:2009 and TRGS 510 Annex 3.
- Marks of approval: GS / CE mark, high-quality mark of approval awarded by TÜV SÜD.
Fittings and features:
- Outer carcass, sheet steel, powder-coated in RAL 7035 (light grey).
- Wing doors, sheet steel, powder-coated in RAL 1018 (zinc yellow).
- Inner carcass made of high-quality decor panels in RAL 7035 (light grey).
- Wing doors with thermocouple for automatic closing in case of fire, doors remain open in any position.
- Cylinder lock for access security.
- Bottom tray, powder-coated, in RAL 7035.
- 4 x storage shelf, powder-coated, in RAL 7035.
- Exhaust air connection socket NW 75 and earthing connection on the cabinet roof.
- Earthing connection conductively connected with the carcass.
- Interior fittings conductively connected with the carcass.
- Visual inspection of the ventilation gate valve.
- Adjustable feet for levelling.
- Set-back base, 85 mm heigh.
|Outer carcass (W x D x H):||approx. 1194 x 612 x 2085 mm|
|Inner carcass (W x D x H):||approx. 1098 x 469 x 1700 mm|