with highest translucence. For the storing and conservation of tissue cultures and biological samples e. g. sera, blood and spermata.
For applications to - 190 °C in the gaseous phase of liquid nitrogen or in freezers. The tubes are produced in a class 7 clean room (class 10000) acc. to DIN ISO
14644 and 14698 (Federal Standard 209).
- Sterilised by beta-radiation acc. to EN ISO 11137.
- Lid with integrated sealing function; no additional silicone O-ring.
- Internal conical bottom for complete emptying.
- White graduations for precise measurement.
- White lettering for sample identification.
- Available with internal or external threads.
- Equipped with base for using with one hand.
- 2.0, 4.0 and 5.0 ml tubes available also with round bottom.
- Packaged in PE bags, 20 x 50 pcs.