. The cap sealing of test tubes ensures an extreme tightness which is essential for applications with valuable samples, radioactive materials and DNA.
- Autoclavable with opened cap at 121 °C, 20 min.
- Centrifugable up to 30000 g.
- Free of RNase-, DNase-, DNA-, pyrogens.
- Free of human DNA, endotoxin-free.
- Produced in microbiologically controlled clean room ISO Class 8 146441-1.
- Optimal tightness due to tight serration at the cap and tight channel at the tube; thereby a low evaporation is guaranteed.
- Secured shut due to form-closed cap lock; accidental opening of the lid during incubation is not possible.
- High chemical resistance.
- Labelling areas on the cap and tube.
- Graduated for easy determination of the volume.