Wireless ready benchtops for challenging applications. 2 digital inoLab®
multi-parameter instruments for IDS sensors for simultaneous measurement of equal or different parameters and sensors. 2 (inoLab®
Multi 9620 IDS) or 3 sensors (inoLab®
Multi 9630 IDS) can be connected.
- Secure measurement data.
- Digital sensor recognition.
- Complete documentation.
- Robust lower case made of zinc diecast provides proper stand.
Documentation acc. to GLP / AQA
- Prepared for secure wireless signal transfer with IDS wireless modules.
- Digital data transfer eliminates interferences, provides secure calibration data and makes documentation of sensor data easy.
- The smart sensor rating (QSC) gives information about the true condition of an IDS pH electrode and increases safety of operation.
- The CMC function for pH visualises the optimum measuring range and supports correct measurements.
- Visual display for the channel in order to provide correct allocation of channel and sensor.
Compatible to conventional pH measurement
- Automatic digital recording of all sensor data for distinct documentation.
- Optional user administration for clear allocation of user and measurement results.
- Transfer of data as *.csv format via USB to PC, if desired transfer direct to Excel (MultiLab Importer, part of scope of delivery or as download from internet).
- Additional transfer to USB memory drive or selected printer.
- pH module (accessory) capable of being integrated for pH, ISE and ORP electrodes with DIN or BNC plug and 4 mm banana plug. For temperature sensor.
|Parameters:||pH / ORP / conductivity / dissolved oxygen / turbidity / ISE|
|Measuring ranges:||acc. to specific IDS sensor|
|Display:||colour graphic, protected by glass plate|
|Key pad:||anti-bacterial foil|
|Interface:||USB-A (stick, printer), mini USB-B (PC)|
|Memory:||manual 500 / automatic 10000|
|Optional pH module:||instead of one digital input|
|User administration:||MultiLab User|
|Stand:||stand for right / left mounting|
|Mains supply:||universal, 100 to 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz|