Wireless ready benchtops for challenging applications. 2 digital inoLab®
multi-parameter instruments for IDS sensors for simultaneous measurement of equal or different parameters and sensors. 2 (inoLab®
Multi 9620 IDS) or 3 sensors (inoLab®
Multi 9630 IDS) can be connected.
- Secure measurement data.
- Digital sensor recognition.
- Complete documentation.
- Robust lower case made of zinc diecast provides proper stand.
Documentation acc. to GLP / AQA
- Prepared for secure wireless signal transfer with IDS wireless modules.
- Digital data transfer eliminates interferences, provides secure calibration data and makes documentation of sensor data easy.
- The smart sensor rating (QSC) gives information about the true condition of an IDS pH electrode and increases safety of operation.
- The CMC function for pH visualises the optimum measuring range and supports correct measurements.
- Visual display for the channel in order to provide correct allocation of channel and sensor.
Compatible to conventional pH measurement
- Automatic digital recording of all sensor data for distinct documentation.
- Optional user administration for clear allocation of user and measurement results.
- Transfer of data as *.csv format via USB to PC, if desired transfer direct to Excel (MultiLab Importer, part of scope of delivery or as download from internet).
- Additional transfer to USB memory drive or selected printer.
- pH module (accessory) capable of being integrated for pH, ISE and ORP electrodes with DIN or BNC plug and 4 mm banana plug. For temperature sensor.