wireless ready handheld for intelligent digital IDS sensors are perfectly suited for all multiparameter applications.
The signals are directly processed in the sensor. Each sensor logs on the instrument and transfers its ID data incl. calibration records. Thereás no danger of confusion, the digital signal transfer allows the use of long cables for all parameters.
The unique QSC functionality for IDS pH sensors gives a realistic rating of the current sensor condition. The pH CMC indicates the optimum pH measuring range. A wide range of IDS pH, conductivity, DO and turbidity sensors covers almost any application. Universal waterproof quick-locks secure the sensor against loss.
Selected IDS-sensors (available with cables or plug heads):
- Robust and waterproof (IP 67).
- Colour graphic display.
- A special silicone keypad provides excellent handling comfort.
- For data transfer to USB sticks or selected printers a USB host interface is provided.
- NiMH-rechargeable batteries provide an energy-efficient operation.
- When using IDS plug head sensors and IDS wireless modules depending on the number of channels up to 3 parameters can be measured without using cables.
- Available as field case sets incl. sensors and accessories.
- Multi 3630: also suitable for MPP IDS depth sondes.
925, LR 925/01, FDO®
|Display:||TFT colour graphic|
|Measurement range:||depending on range of each IDS sensor|
|Memory:||manual or time controlled logger, 10000 records (readings, temperature, date, time, ID)|
|Output:||USB host (memory stick, selected printer), Mini USB (PC)|
|Mains supply:||4 x 1.2 V NiMH, AA-type, battery charger|