The ultra-hydrophobic, Low Retention
pipette and filter tips from BRAND. A patented surface treatment is used to make the PP
of the pipette tips extremely liquid repellent - costly sample loss during pipetting is reduced to a minimum.
- The ultra-hydrophobic surface of the tips is over 3 times more liquid repellent than untreated PP.
- Ideal for biological samples that contain detergents such as Triton® X-100, SDS, Tween etc.
- No coatings that might lead to sample contamination.
- No additives that can be leached out. No siliconisation of the surface.
- No defect sites, so no nonspecific binding.
- Ideal for working with solvents.
- The high transparency of the tips remains unchanged by the treatment.
- Autoclavable at 121 °C (20 min) without damaging the material properties.
- High quality PP (free from DiHEMDA and oleamide).
- CE-marked acc. to IVD-directive 98/79 EC.
. Tip-Box N, non-sterile. PP
box with push-on lid. Stackable.
2 different heights: low form up to 300 µl (rack with 96 tips), high form 1000 or 1250 µl (rack with 100 tips).
- Weight reduction of the 200 and 1000 µl tips to reduce the weight of plastic waste.
- Graduations for a quick volume check.
- Environmentally friendly packaging.