This centrifuge has been specifically designed to meet the needs of high-throughput applications in the clinical area. Key features include an innovative high torque motor for fast acceleration, together with optimised air circulation for efficient rotor cooling and low noise.
Optimised for a swing-out rotor. Robust components for routine operations. Lid can be opened easily due to 2 pneumatic spring supports, maintenance-free induction drive motor: a microcontroller controls speed or gravitational field, time. Also suitable for low speeds, e. g. for cell centrifugation.
- LCD display with backlight.
- Control unit: Spincontrol L.
- 2 motorised lid locks.
- Operation possibilities with up to 20 g imbalance.
- St. steel centrifuge chamber.
- Imbalance switch.
- No need to open the casing for emergency lid lock release.
- Produced acc. to national and international safety regulations (e. g. IEC 61010-2-020).
- Window in the centrifuge lid for external speed control.
- Backlight keys for start, stop, lid open.