Safe chemical handling.
For models GAP.125.xx:
- Specified working place limit values are maintained.
- Max. user safety.
- Made of chemically resistant, anodised aluminium profiles.
- Integrated, working place lighting mounted to avoid glare.
- Monitoring electronics as standard.
- Highly effective pollutant capture through special, internally mounted fresh air curtain equipment.
- Chemically resistant exhaust air ducts - connecting pieces (DN 160) on the ceiling region for connecting to the customer's exhaust air plant.
- All the electronic equipment can be started up and switched off by switches.
- Inlet and outlet air monitoring (visual and audible alarm).
- Interior lighting.
- Transparent side walls.
- Rear wall easily dismantled for optimum cleaning.
- Melamine resin coated rear wall.
- St. steel working surface.
- Medium duct with 2 sockets (models with width of 1800 mm upwards with 4 sockets)
Extraction air inlet NW: 160 mm.