Simple and robust sterilising.
- Easy, fully automated programmes.
- Warming temperature for AGAR production 45 to 60 °C.
- Standard steam pot programme.
- Microbiologic and procedural security due to dual sensorics, pressure and temperature control.
- Compact design.
- Standard exhaust steam condenser.
- Practical accessories.
- Easy cleaning and disposal of residual water.
- Prepared for validation port.
- Standard castors.
- Large, bright display with progress indicators.
- Gathering temperature for the sterilisation of liquids adjustable at 95, 90 and 85 °C.
- The quick lock can be opened and closed with one finger.
- The quick lock and other hot places have a plastic covering.
- Thanks to the powder coating the device is always clean and free from fingerprints.
- Safety: electro-mechanical safety lock, safety valve, low-water interrupt, overpressure protection switch, overheating protection switch, circuit breaker, fault indicator (visual and audible).
- Heating: electrical, with maximum efficiency, directly in the feed water, 3-level protection against overheating.
|Automatic start:||1 min to 7 days, night programme|
|Sterilisation time:||1 to 250 min|
|Mains supply:||AC 220 V / 240 V|
|Lock:||quick lock with one-lever operation|
|Markings: ||CE, TÜV Bayern e.V.|
|Vessel material:||SUS304 (high-grade st. steel)|