Modern instruments for everyone who simply wants accurate measurements.
The Lab series unite the most modern measuring technology along with innovative functionality such as AutoRead or CMC (measuring range monitoring) which makes lab measurements even more reliable.
The clearly structured keyboards are adapted to operators' logic with tactile feedback as well as large, easy-to-read displays which are used to support and enhance the interface between the instrumement and the user.Lab 855 und Lab 955 - precise measurements:
The Lab 855 for pH and Lab 955 for conductivity measurements are perfectly suited for measurements in laboratories in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries as well as in medical labs.
Lab 865 - reliable documentation:
- Reproducible measured results due to the active automatic AutoRead function with independent detection of stable measuring values.
- Adjustable calibration timer helps to increase the improvement of the accuracy.
- Support of the intuitive operating philosophy due to easy and clear keyboard with large, easy to read LCD display which delivers all relevant information at a glance.
- Also available as application-oriented sets with sensors, incl. power supply and stand.
Especially suited for pH measurements in quality assurance labs of all sectors requiring the documentation for GLP
. Built on the Lab 855, it offers the additional convenient functionality:
- Modern documentation and transfer of current measured values or memory contents to PCs via USB .
- The automatic data logging of measured values enables a timer controlled data logger.
- Protocols incl. date, time and ID numbers supports GLP compliance, as well as input options for sensors serial numbers.
- Data are transferred in *.csv format.
- Excel Add-in incl. for the formatted output of all data and calibration protocols.
|Temperature compensation:||automatic / manual|
|Memory entries:||500 (manual)|
|Power supply:||battery or universal power supply|
|GLP / AQS supporting:||yes|
Simple, easy-to-use conductivity laboratory meter. Set incl. conductivity measuring cell. For system and battery operation, device with universal power supply, stand and operating instructions, 4-pole graphite cell LF413T and 0.01 mol / l KCl conductivity standard.
|Conductivity:||0.00 to 1000 mS / cm|
± 0.5 % of meas. val.
0.000 to 1.999 µS / cm
K = 0.01 cm-1
0.00 to 19.99 µS /
|Specific resistance:||0.00 to 199.9 MΩcm|
|Cell constants fix:||0.01 cm-1|
|With calibration:||0.450 to 0.500 cm-1|
0.800 to 0.880 cm-1
|Adjustable:||0.090 to 0.110 cm-1|
0.250 to 2.500 cm-1
|Salinity:||0.0 to 70.0 (as per IOT)|
|TDS:||1 to 1999 mg / l|
|Temperature:||- 5.0 to + 105.0 °C ± 0.1 °C|
|Tref:||20 / 25 °C|
|Temperature compensation:||none, nlF, 0.000 to 3.000 % / K|