The Panserin media produced by PAN-Biotech are offered in different, highly specialised variations. Therefore, these media are suitable for a wide range of hematopoietic and adherent cells. Cells without serum, i. e. under chemically defined conditions, are already successfully cultivated.
- Lower risk of contamination with bacteria, fungi, mycoplasma or virus.
- Defined and reproducible formulations result in more convincing and comparable research data.
- Time-consuming batch tests are dispensable.
- Elimination of a source for possible infectious agents (prions).
- Ease of purification of end products.
- Fulfillment of legal requirements for the manufacturing of medical products.
- Reduction of impurities in end products by culture residues.