- High tech for research and pilot plant stations.
- Ready-to-operate basic equipment for volumes from 20 to 900 ml consisting of generator GM 4200, ultrasonic converter UW 200, booster horn SH 200 G and titanium plate TT 213.
- Time modes: 9 h: 59 min: 59 s, continuous or timed.
- Safety shut down: 9 h: 59 min: 59 s.
- Display: graphic / alphanumeric liquid, crystal display of amplitude, pulsation mode, time, energy, optionally temperature.
- Menu guided: setting of all values through 'push and turn'.
- 9 user programmes, with software WINPULS®: 99.
- Remote control with PC: RS232 (infrared).
- Error diagnosis, automatic storage of the last adjusted values, operating test.
- Remote control: foot switch.
Guarantees a constant amplitude independently from changing conditions within the sample. It ensures reproducible results for process validation. Settings within a range of 10 to 100 %. Verification of actual value at the display. Permanent control of ultrasound irradiation as well as indication of wear of the probe.Pulsation:
Limits increase of temperature when processing sensitive samples. The adjustable pulsation allows cooling during rest intervals.
Fail-safe during continuous operation and idling:
- ON cycles 0.2 to 600 s.
- OFF cycles 0.3 to 600 s.
RFI-proofed and CE
-marked, also as medical device compliant to the directive for in-vitro diagnostics 98/79/EG.
|Dimensions:||150 x 220 x 335 mm|
|Mains supply:||230 V~, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Dimensions:||Ø 70 x 150 mm|
|Available titanium probes:||Ø 3, 4, 6, 9, 13, 16, 19 and 25 mm|
|Ultrasonic nominal power:||200 W|