- For volumes from 1 to 2500 ml.
- High tech for research.
- Ready-to-operate basic equipment for volumes from 20 ml to 900 ml consisting of generator GM 3200, ultrasonic converter UW 100, stepped standard horn SH 100 G, titanium probe TS 103 of 3 mm Ø.
- Time modes: 9 h: 59 min: 59 s, continuous or timed.
- Safety shut down: 9 h: 59 min: 59 s.
- Display: graphic / alphanumeric liquid, crystal display of amplitude, pulsation mode, time, energy, optionally temperature.
- Menu guided: setting of all values through 'push and turn'.
- 9 user programmes, with software WINPULS®: 99.
- Remote control with PC: RS232 (infrared).
- Error diagnosis, automatic storage of the last adjusted values, operating test.
- Remote control: foot switch.
Guarantees a constant amplitude independently from changing conditions within the sample. It ensures reproducible results for process validation. Settings within a range of 10 to 100 %. Verification of actual value at the display. Permanent control of ultrasound irradiation as well as indication of wear of the probe.Pulsation:
Limits increase of temperature when processing sensitive samples. The adjustable pulsation allows cooling during rest intervals.
Fail-safe during continuous operation and idling:
- ON cycles 0.2 to 600 s.
- OFF cycles 0.3 to 600 s.
RFI-proofed and CE
-marked, also as medical device compliant to the directive for in-vitro diagnostics 98/79/EG.
|Dimensions:||150 x 220 x 335 mm|
|Mains supply:||230 V~, 50 / 60 Hz, optionally 115 V~, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Dimensions:||Ø 70 x 150 mm|
|Available titanium probes:||Ø 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 13 mm|
|Ultrasonic nominal power:||100 W|