- For volumes from 0.5 to 100 ml.
- High tech for research.
- Time modes: 9 h: 59 min: 59 s, continuous or timed.
- Safety shut down: 9 h: 59 min: 59 s.
- Ready-to-operate basic equipment for volumes from 0.5 to 20 ml consisting of generator GM 4100, ultrasonic converter UW 50 and titanium probe TS 102 Ø 2 mm.
- Display: graphic / alphanumeric liquid, crystal display of amplitude, pulsation mode, time, energy, optionally temperature.
- Menu guided: setting of all values through 'push and turn'.
- 9 user programmes, with software WINPULS®: 99.
- Remote control with PC: RS232 (infrared).
- Error diagnosis, automatic storage of the last adjusted values, operating test.
- Remote control: foot switch.
Guarantees a constant amplitude independently from changing conditions within the sample. It ensures reproducible results for process validation. Settings within a range of 10 to 100 %. Verification of actual value at the display. Permanent control of ultrasound irradiation as well as indication of wear of the probe.Pulsation:
Limits increase of temperature when processing sensitive samples. The adjustable pulsation allows cooling during rest intervals.
Fail-safe during continuous operation and idling:
- ON cycles 0.2 to 600 s.
- OFF cycles 0.3 to 600 s.
RFI-proofed and CE
-marked, also as medical device compliant to the directive for in-vitro diagnostics 98/79/EG.
|Dimensions:||150 x 220 x 335 mm|
|Mains supply:||230 V~, 50 / 60 Hz, optionally / 115 V~, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Dimensions:||Ø 45 x 175 mm|
|Available titanium probes:||Ø 2, 3, 4, 6, 9 mm|