For routine application in day-to-day laboratory work. Thanks to its small foot print and the frontal vents the unit is ideal for flexible laboratory applications and provides very good process stability. The F-Series is the ideal choice for replacing tap water in cooling applications.
- Environmentally friendly operation with low energy consumption.
- No side vents, instruments can be placed right next to other equipment.
- All wetted parts made of st. steel or high grade plastic.
- Large, bright LED display, display resolution 0.1 °C.
- Compact design and small footprint.
- Splash-proof keypad.
- Drain tap.
- Easy filling.
|Working temperature range:|
|5 to 40 °C|
Cooling capacity at 20 / 15 / 10 / 5 °C:
|± 0.5 °C|
250 / 240 / 220 / 210 W
15 l / min
Dimensions (W x L x H):
|1.7 to 2.6 l|
240 x 400 x 520 mm
5 to 40 °C
2 each barbed fittings for tubing 8 and 10 mm inner dia. (pump connections M10x1 male).
|Working temperature range:||- 10 to + 40 °C|
|Cooling capacity of + 20 / + 10 / + 5 / 0 / -5 °C|
|0.25 / 0.22 / 0.21 / 0.18 / 0.09 kW|
|Pump capacity flow rate:||15 l / min|
|Pump capacity flow pressure:||0,35 bar|
|Barbed fittings diameter (inner dia. / mm):||8 / 10 mm|
|Filling volume liters:||1.7 to 2.6 l|