resistant shakers are conceived to provide a round-the-clock and reliable operation and an optimal maintenance and development of cells in the working environment.
- Low-maintenance magnetic drive.
- Small footprint ideal for use in a CO2 incubator.
- Specially treated mechanical components protect up to 20 % CO2 and 95 % humidity conditions.
- Convenient external control box with LED display allows for easy adjustments without opening the chamber door.
- Min. heat dissipation assures conditions within the CO2 shaker are not affected.
- St. steel construction protects from corrosive CO2 gassing conditions.
- A wide selection of accessories fits most applications.
- CO2 resistant shakers can also be used outside of CO2 incubator.
|Speed range:||30 to 300 min-1 (± 1 min-1)|
|Shaking amplitude:||19 mm|
|Display:||LED display for speed range and runtime setting|
|Display accuracy:||1 min-1|
|Runtime setting:||0 to 99 h 59 min or continuous operation|
|Max. loading:||6 kg|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||360 x 300 x 96 mm (shaker)|
95 x 158 x 26 mm (controller)
|Operating conditions:||4 to 60 °C, 20 to 95 % rel. air humidity, 0 to 20 % (CO2 concentration)|
|Certifications:||CE, RoHS, cCSAus|
|Mains supply:||100 to 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz with external controller|