The small benchtop centrifuge is the perfect choice for both your routine clinical and life science applications. Its compact design fits in easily and stands out with the unique DualSpin™ rotor. This 2-in-1 hybrid design rotor can be effortlessly changed between fixed angle and swinging buckets and allows you to switch quickly and easily between different applications.
- Unique DualSpin™ rotor with interchangeable fixed angle and swinging buckets.
- Lightweight composite rotor is easy to handle and saves energy during acceleration / deceleration.
- Large, bright LED display is easy to read and fast one-click lid closure simplifies operation.
- Memory for 4 customisable programmes to quickly run routine protocols.
- 3 selectable deceleration profiles.
- Quiet operation at lower noise levels than 56 dBA.
- Emergency lid lock release in case of power failure.
- Standards: IEC 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-020, IEC 61010-2-101, EN 61326-1, EN ISO 13485.
- Certifications: UL, CE, RoHS, CSA, IVD, FDA class 1.
Medifuge™, DualSpin™ rotor, fixed angle buckets (set of 8), swinging buckets (set of 8), green / short and yellow / long spacers (set of 8).
|Max. capacity:||8 x 15 ml (fixed-angle rotor)|
8 x 10 ml (swing-bucket rotor)
|Max. speed:||300 to 4900 min-1, adjustable in steps of 100|
|Max. RCF:||3114 x g (fixed-angle rotor)|
3490 x g (swing-bucket rotor)
|Available running time:||1 to 99 min in 1 min steps, permanent use|
|Temperature range:||2 to 40 °C|
|User interfaces:||large, bright LED display|
|Acceleration rates:||1 (standard)|
|Deceleration rates:||3 (standard, soft, discontinuous)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||240 x 325 x 450 mm|
|Mains supply:||230 V, 50 / 60 Hz|