For basic sample preparation, the Core™ is compact and easy to use. The ABS
housing withstands field and laboratory environments and the st. steel pan is removable, making it simple to clean.
safeguards the load cell, so it can handle overloads without damage. To help prevent theft, a built-in security slot accommodates an optional Kensington-type lock and cable. The balance operates by battery or AC adapter. A convenient weigh-below hook facilitates below-balance weighing for density and specific gravity measurements.
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions.
- Large, grade 304 st. steel pan allows easy cleaning.
- Removable draught shield (120 mm pan size only).
- Balances stack efficiently and safely to save space (120 mm pan size only).
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons.
- Auto power-off to save energy.
- Operates with AC adapter (included) or batteries (not included).
- Three-point ShockProtect® feature helps prevent overload damage to internal components.
|Tare range:||full range|
|Weighing units:||g, kg, lb, oz, N, GN, ct, dr, tl.T|
|Display:||backlit LCD with 18 mm high digits|
|Mains supply:||12 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz, 150 mA adapter / 6 x AA batteries|
|Operating temperature:||0 to 40 °C|
|Overall dimensions (W x D x H):||171 x 250 x 80 mm|