Durable and compact, the Highland™ portable precision balance is packed with practical features for use in a laboratory or in the field.
The patented HandiCal®
offers quick and effortless calibration without using external weights. To help deter theft, the balance provides a built-in security slot for a Kensington type lock and cable.
A rechargeable battery, removable draught shield, adjustable feet, levelling bubble, st. steel pan and a weigh-below hook for density and specific gravity measurements are standard on the balance.
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions.
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads.
- Removable draught shield helps to reduce errors caused by air currents.
- Rechargeable battery incl. for operation almost anywhere.
- Internal calibration eliminates need for external weight set.
- USB and RS232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers.
- Level indicator and adjustable feet.
- Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable.
- Large, st. steel pan allows easy cleaning.
Weighing, parts counting, percentage weighing, accumulation of weight.
|Tare range:||full range|
|Pan Ø:||120 mm|
|Weighing units:||g, lb, oz, N, GN, ct, dr, dwt, mm, ozt, T, tl.H, tl.S, tl.T|
|Calibration:||external / internal manual|
|Display:||backlit LCD with 18 mm high digits|
|Mains supply:||12 V DC, 50 / 60 Hz, 800 mA adapter / internal rechargeable battery|
|Operating temperature:||0 to 40 °C|
|Draught shield:||round 132 mm Ø x 90 mm|
|Overall dimensions (W x D x H):||174 x 252 x 80 mm|