- Reliable: consistently delivers the highest water quality for absolutely reliable and reproducible results.
- Efficient: easy-to-exchange bag saves the effort and cost of cleaning the tank.
- Intuitive: error-free operation using the colour touch-activated display - even while wearing gloves.
- Compact: slender design with a width of only 28 cm to fit easily in any lab space.
- Installation as bench-top unit.
Automatically filled from tap water source. For production of ASTM type 1 ultrapure water and type 3 pure water (8 l / h).
Ultrapure Water ASTM Type 1
|Water dispensing flow rate:||up to 1.0 l / min|
|Volume controlled output:||50 ml steps, between 0.05 and 5 l|
|Volume accuracy:||± 3 % in the range of 0.25 and 5 l|
|Typical conductivity:||0.055 µS / cm compensated to 25 °C|
|Typical resistivity:||18.2 MΩ x cm compensated to 25 °C|
|TOC content (system with UV lamp):||< 5 ppb|
|Microorganism content:||< 1 CFU / 1000 ml|
|Particle content:||< 1 / ml|
|Pure Water Type 3|
up to 8 l / h
|Water dispensing flow rate:||depressurised via ball valve|
|Typical conductivity:||< 20 µS / cm|
Typical ion retention:
|0.05 MΩ x cm|
up to 98 %
|Retention of dissolved organic substances (MW > 300 Dalton):||> 99 %|
|Particle and microorganism retention:||> 99 %|