Thanks to the robust design and the possibility to process large sample volumes the rotor beater mill SR 300 can be used for sample preparation in the lab as well as for small scale production. Grinding chamber, feed hopper as well as material inlet and outlet are completely made of high-quality st. steel. The adjustable speed up to 10000 min-1
allows the adaptation to different application requirements.
Size reduction and deagglomeration in the rotor beater mill occur by impact and shear effects. The feed material passes from the hopper into the center of the grinding chamber, where it is crushed between the rotor, sieve and grinding inserts. As soon as the material is smaller than the aperture size of the sieve, it goes into the collecting receptacle.
- High throughput capacity for batchwise comminution of large quantities.
- Optional grinding inserts 180° for grinding of hard-brittle materials by additional impact.
- Defined final fineness due to bottom sieves with aperture sizes from 0.08 up to 10 mm.
- Easy cleaning thanks to removable cassette, push-fit rotor and hopper.
- Distance rotor for grinding temperature-sensitive samples.
- Ring filter and collecting receptacle with convenient, dust-tight bayonet locking mechanism.
- Quick-action door lock with safety fastener.
- Optional cyclone for a better material discharge and additional cooling.
Rotor beater mill with rotor, filter hose and 5 l collector capacity.