Premium touchscreen analytical balance with the complete range of functions for demanding processes.
- Intuitive operation: easy capture of item data at the PC, call up of items on the balance using the connected barcode or RFID scanner, output of weighing data using the large or second display or control outputs, data transfer to the PC, printer or alibi memory.
- Individual user settings can be stored.
- Best-before dates can be stored and printed for each item.
- Difference determination: weighing a sample before and after a machining process and automatic output of the difference value.
- Multiplier function: recipes and their ingredients can be multiplied at will at the press of a button.
- Large database (1 GB) for thousands of weighing results and other data.
- Alibi memory: paperless archive of weighing results.
- Electronic level indicator continuously checks the position of the balance, sounds an alarm when the device is out of balance and gives visual instructions on how to correct the situation.
- High level of process reliability for selected parameter via pre-defined limit values with warning message.
- Grid weighing pan and hook for suspended weighing as standard.
- 2 infrared sensors to initiate functions without having to touch the balance.
- 3 rapid assign keys for frequently recurring applications, functions, settings or memories.
- High level of connectivity: 1 x Ethernet, 2 x RS 232, 2 x USB, 1 x additional display, digital I/O interface (4 in / 4 out).
- Statistical function for statistical analysis of series of measurement values.
- Intuitive pipette calibration acc. to ISO 8655.
- Individual print formats: up to 16 printouts which can be edited easily at the PC.
- Backlit and touch-sensitive LCD display with digit height 21 mm, screen diagonal 5.7" (approx. 145 mm), W x H 115 x 86 mm.
|Material weighing plate:||st. steel|
|Weighing surface (Ø):||85 mm|
|Weighing space (W x D x H):||168 x 160 x 225 mm|
|Permissible relative humidity:||max. 80 %|
|Permissible ambient temperature:||18 to 30 °C|