Cold chain monitoring - the easy to use data loggers with USB connection monitor the temperature and / or humidity during transport and storage of sensitive goods like medicine, food, serums etc. Measurement reports are created automatically as PDF files when you connect the logger to a PC.
The EBI 300 and EBI 310 USB data loggers are suitable for multi-use.
- Programming of the logger with the help of the free online configurator or optional via the software Winlog.basic, Winlog.light or Winlog.pro.
- Set optional limits and start to record the measurement data.
- Connection of the logger to any PC via the USB port.
- Automatic generation of a PDF report with all important measurement data.
- Store, save or email the PDF report.
- Further processing of the measurement data with the software Winlog.basic, Winlog.light or Winlog.pro.
- Direct USB connection.
- Automatic PDF report generation.
- Indication of alarm status via flashing LED.
- Data integrity.
- Conforms with FDA 21 CFR Part 11, DIN EN 12830 and ATP.
- The data loggers help you to comply with GMP and VO (EG) 37/2005.
- Digital interface between loggers and external probes (at EBI 300 TE, EBI 300 TH, EBI 310 TE, EBI 310 TH, EBI 310 DI and EBI 310 TX).
- Data logger functions as data collector with optional internal sensor.
- Easy exchange of the external probes e. g. for calibration: remove and send probe, connect replacement probe, measure.
- No calibration of the data collector required, if internal probe is not used.
|Storage temperature:||- 40 to + 85 °C|
|Sample rate:||1 min to 24 h|
|Measurement modes:||endless measurement, start / stop, measurement until end of memory, start with key press|
|Display:||value, MIN / MAX, until end of memory, alarm on / off|
|Max. start delay:||72 h|
|Certificate:||factory calibration certificate|
|Norms:||DIN EN 12830|
By connecting an external probe, the temperature measurement range can be extended.
|Accuracy:||± 0.2 °C (- 30 to + 30 °C)|
± 0.5 °C for the remaining measurement range
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||80 x 33 x 14 mm|
|Protection class:||IP 65|
|Battery Lithium button cell (CR 2450):||3 V|
battery lifetime up to 2 years, depending on application
|Memory capacity:||120000 measurements|
|PDF creation:||PDF / A 1b|
|LED:||red and yellow|