Optimised price performance ratio, ideal for laboratories, universities, schools.
Large glass draught shield with 3 sliding doors for easy access to the items being weighed. Also ideal for large, light samples such as polystyrene, tissue, plastic parts etc.
- The wired display device can be adjusted differently to suit the ergonomic requirements of the user or the workplace. In addition, it eliminates any heat effect on the weighing system from the display device.
- Ergonomically optimised keypad for left and right handed users.
- Percentage determination: makes it possible to store a given weight value (100 %) and to determine deviations from this target value.
- Adjusting programme CAL, external test weights at an additional price.
- Weighing plate: st. steel.
- External mains adapter standard, EU, GB, AUS.
|Dimensions of weighing plate:||Ø 90 mm|
|Overall dimensions (W x D x H)||190 x 475 x 295 mm|
|Weighing space (W x D x H)||215 x 205 x 295 mm|
|Cable length of display device:||approx. 0.5 m|
|Permissible ambient temperature:||10 / 30 °C|
|Net weight:||approx. 6 kg|
|Min. piece weight counting:||0.1 mg / piece|