For various and flexible applications in medical, biotechnological and chemical laboratories - attractive design, handiness and functionality.
- 12 varying combinations of stirring points available.
- 2 selectable stirring point distances.
- Slim and space saving.
- Incl. separate hand control.
- Easy to clean and sturdy surfaces.
- Made in Germany in consideration of German quality standards.
- Sturdy, wear-free inductive drive ensures a powerful and homogeneous mixing of liquids while having a constant stirring speed.
- Due to the soft-start-function the stirring bar starts running evenly and centred.
- All stirring positions are stirring synchronously for an uniform mixing of media.
- Only low heat transfer to the stirred liquid.
- Integrated change of stirring direction ensures even more homogeneous mixing of liquid.
- Reliable and durable - tested in long-term usage.
- Completely encapsulated and tight interior space.
- Laboratory standard surface: housing made of powder coated st. steel, light grey.
- The separate control unit is easy to use.
- Integrated LEDs visualise the recent stirring speed on hand control.
- The controller memorises the last setting of stirring speed and direction.
- A USB interface is integrated as serial function.
- Manageable design: lifting up the magnetic stirrer is an easy task because of the slim design and the edged lateral faces; at the same time the magnetic stirrers are standing on the laboratory desk steadily and reliably.
|Speed range:||100 to 1350 min-1|
|Mains supply:||100 to 230 V AC|
|Proctection class stirring drive:||IP 63|
|Proctection class power supply / controller:||IP 40|
|Housing material laboratory standard:||st. steel, powder-coated, light grey|