The titrating burette with splinter protection is a fast acting burette with Schellbach stripes based on Dr. Schilling's design with automatic zero point extraction and Bürkle dosing armature.
The glass burette has a plastic sheathing which increases resistance to breaking and protects against splinters. The possibility of the burette breaking is much lower than with a conventional burette, and if it does break, there will be no dangerous splinters.
The dosing armature allows for precise dosing and exact fine titration with the press button or micro-screw and precise discharge through the discharge jet.
- Burette with splinter-proof sheathing.
- Adjusted to Ex.
- Burette made of borosilicate glass 3.3.
- Shatter-proof, resistant to chemicals.
- Sturdy stand.
- Precise discharge jet, allowing very fine drops.
- Parts in contact with medium: PE, PP, natural rubber, borosilicate glass.