Julabo laboratory circulators are suitable for all standard and routine tasks in the lab and industry. The circulators are ready for use with only a few simple steps.
- The provided bath clamp facilitates a mounting on the bath tanks.
- Inclined pump connections allow for an easy installation of applications.
- Please use the optional cooling coil or an immersion cooler when termering near or below ambient temperature.
CORIO™ C immersion circulator:
- Light display with strong brightness. Easy to read, also from a larger distance.
- 1-point calibration.
- Incl. 2 fittings for tubing Ø 8 / 12 mm.
The immersion circulator is the basic model of the CORIO™ circulator portfolio. For internal standard applications.
CORIO™ CD immersion circulator:
- For bath tanks with a max. filling volume of 30 l.
- Easy operation.
- Class I (NFL) acc. to DIN 12876-1.
The circulator can be equipped with an optional pump set for temperature control of external applications.
- For bath tanks with a max. filling volume of 50 l.
- USB interface.
- Pump change-over between internal and external circulation.
- Class III (FL) acc. to DIN 12876-1.