The refrigerated / heating circulators of the generation CORIO™ are ideal for all standard tasks and routine work in the laboratory and industry. They are ready for operation with just a few quick and easy steps. Control the circulator and the refrigeration unit with only one power switch. All operating controls and safety functions are accessed easily and comfortably from the front.
The pump is controlled via a lever located directly below the display. Easily change between internal and external circulation. Specially designed pyramids ensure that the condensed liquid drips directly back into the bath. Thanks to the recessed cooling coil, the internal bath provides more space.
CORIO™ works robust and reliable - even at ambient temperatures of up to 40 °C. Development consistently applied environmentally friendly materials and technologies.
CORIO™ C immersion circulator:
- Bright display with strong illumination can be viewed easily from a long distance.
- Optimum safety: the ergonomic plastic handle protects fingers from hot surfaces.
- Space saving due to eliminated vents and connections on the sides.
- Minimised energy loss through high-quality insulation.
- Mobile: integrated castors for easy repositioning of refrigerated circulators (CD-600F).
- Saves energy: various modes for the refrigeration unit - permanently on, permanently off or on as refrigeration is needed.
- Complies with Class III (FL) acc. to DIN 12876-1 and switches off automatically in case of high temperature or low liquid level alarm.
- Rubber feet allow for a secured footing to prevent damage to the laboratory equipment.
- CORIO™ CD circulators feature a USB connection.
- Soft and quiet operation.
- Easy cleaning.
- ATC: Absolute Temperature Calibration, 1-point calibration.
- Condensation protection.
- Exact thanks to PID1 control and 'Active Cooling Control'.
- The lockable power plug guarantees safe connection and process safety.
- Inclined pump connections (M16 x 1) facilitate the connection of applications; each unit includes 2 barbed fittings of 8 / 12 mm Ø each.
- The special drain tap for easy draining of bath fluids without tools.
The immersion circulator is the basic model of the CORIO™ circulator portfolio. The bath attachment clamp is included in delivery and facilitates mounting of the circulator on any bath tank up to 30 l.
CORIO™ CD immersion circulator:
- For bath tanks with a max. filling volume of 30 l.
- For internal applications.
The circulator can be equipped with an optional pump set for temperature control of external applications.
- For internal and external applications (accessories required).
- For bath tanks with a max. filling volume of 50 l.
- Pump change-over between internal and external circulation.
Temperature control of samples, preparation of samples for serology and clinical chemistry, analysis, material testing and more.