Vacuum gauges for rough and fine vacuum - with integrated, chemically resistant vacuum sensors. Ideal for the monitoring of vacuum processes. They are designed for harsh conditions in chemical laboratories and industry. Chemically resistant sensors in a robust housing provide reliable measurements.
The illuminated displays of both vacuum gauges enable comfortable reading. The product is delivered ready for use.
- Compact design with integrated sensors.
- One piece equipment for direct connect at point of interest.
- Chemically resistant, heavy duty vacuum sensors.
- Highly reliable at harsh laboratory conditions even in case of very aggressive chemicals.
- High repeatability and long-term accuracy under all typical conditions.
- Reliable and repeatable results.
- Illuminated display.
- Easy to read.
- Display with menu driven handling.
- Easy to use e. g. for unit settings.
|Mains supply:||100 to 230 V, ~ 50 to 60 Hz|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||103 x 62 x 50 mm|
|Vacuum connection:||KF DN 16 / hose nozzle DN 6 / 10 mm|
The heavy duty combination of ceramic diaphragm sensor and ceramic jacketed Pirani sensor ensures reliable readings in the wide range from atmosphere down to 10-3
- Precision and chemical resistance in an exceptionally wide range.
- One gauge covers all applications in the fine and rough vacuum range.
|Measuring range:||1100 to 0.001 mbar (hPa)|
825 to 0.001 torr
|Principle of measurement:||ceramic diaphragm sensor and ceramic jacketed Pirani sensor|
|Measuring accuracy:||± 15 % of indicated value in the range from 10 to 0.01 mbar (hPa)|
± 3 mbar for > 10 mbar (hPa)